CLOSET SALE http://www.ebay.com/usr/slamdunxx #ebay #thrift #sale #urbanoutfitters #forever21 #pacsun #clothes
1. I opened up Strickland’s flavor of the day email and saw that Thai Iced Tea was on the list. It’s one of my favorite ice cream flavors, and whenever they had it, I got a pint to bring back to the apartment. I lived right across the street. I messaged Andy asking if we could get some, cause I was craving it so bad! We got a quart, but didn’t get to eat it till the end of the day cause it ended up melting. It’s all good though, I’d wait for this ice cream.
2. I had an extra jacket in my car. Today I wasn’t allowed into Disneyland cause I wore my shorts with spikes on them. (From forever 21, not sharp at all) so I walked all the way back to my car to get this jacket so it would cover them. Instead of just going back home annoyed, I got passed through. We got to ride Radiator Springs Racers and didn’t have to wait long, got back seats for Screaming Over California, and free Ghirardelli chocolate!
3. My boyfriend follows multiple Instagram accounts that post baby animals. I love finding more about his soft side, it’s the cutest thing ever.
do you ever daydream of dressing straight boys in better clothes
@archaicpress #archaicpress issue out now check out at archaicpressmagazine.com #fashion #magazine #shoes #bags #style #black #gold #metals #heels #chain #editorial #models
1. The friendships I still have with my newspaper editorial board members from the last two years. My managing editor from last year wrote me such a great recommendation on LinkedIn. It’s nice reading someone’s perspective on how much you’ve grown and impacted a workplace. And I bumped into four people from staff today, always a pleasure seeing their lovely faces.
2. Free chipotle. I was starving and my boyfriend texts me to not eat cause he has tons of chipotle.
3. That Ryan, my co, is willing to drive out to irvine to work on magazine stuff with me. I feel more productive with him there.